Chicken and Beet Hummus Wrap
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Filled with tender chicken, a mixture of beets and greens, and creamy hummus, this Chicken and Beet Hummus Wrap makes a deliciously fresh meal that's ready in no time. It's the perfect, protein-packed dish for when you want something light and healthy!"
Preparation Time5 min
Want an easy way to cook beets for this recipe? How to Cook Beets: 5 Ways
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Dump and Go Amish Casserole is a quick and easy casserole that is perfect for when you need some delicious comfort food. This… Continue reading: "Dump and Go Amish Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Texas Chili
- Double Chocolate Pancakes - Gluten, Dairy And Egg Free
- Instant Pot Leftover Pot Roast Soup
- Lemon Artichoke Pasta
- Slow Cooker Butternut Squash And Apples
- Healthy Chicken Sandwich
- Savory Braised Beef Tenderloin
- Brown Sugar Baked Beans With Bacon
- Tortellini Soup
- Coffee And Chocolate Cupcakes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes