Cool and Refreshing Cucumber Sandwiches
Beat the heat with Cool and Refreshing Cucumber Sandwiches. Wildly popular among picnic recipes, this will quickly become one of your go-to fresh summer recipes.
- 3 cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 package powdered Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip
- 1 loaf of cocktail rye bread
- dill weed, to taste
- Mix the cream cheese, dressing mix, mayo and salad dressing together in a medium sized bowl.
- Remove crusts from rye bread.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto the bread.
- Place a thin layer of cucumber slices on the bread.
- Sprinkle with a little dill weed and place another slice of bread on top.
- Cut sandwiches down to desired size and serve.
Read NextSloppy Joe Stuffed Crescents