Apple Butter And Jam Sandwich Skewers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Looking for a way to make a lunch of sandwiches and veggies a little more fun for your kids? While you might have used skewer sticks for tasty barbecue fun on the grill or to create great fruit creations, did you know that sandwich skewers can make eating sandwiches lots of fun as well? This easy and kid-friendly sandwich creation combines apple butter, jam and veggies for a lunch that is lots of fun to eat for all ages!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love a nice refreshing fruity dessert recipe that doesn't take a lot of effort? This Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cake is a… Continue reading: "Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes