11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Shrimp Avocado Salad Recipe With Citrus Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Shrimp Avocado Salad Recipe is lightly dressed with a bright and fresh citrus dressing, perfect for Sunday brunch or to serve at your next spring or summer party. Here is why this shrimp avocado salad recipe is amazing: - Serve warm shrimp over cool, crisp greens or serve chilled shrimp over cool crisp greens for a completely refreshing chilled summer salad. - Bright flavors of citrus combine with sweet, succulent shrimp to come together as a summer salad with creamy avocado and crunchy almonds."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes