11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Nicoise Salad with Seared Ahi Tuna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The Nicoise Salad as a classic French salad, originating from the city of Nice. Served as a composed salad, or mise en place, this is the perfect opportunity to put your plating skills to the test and present your companions with a beautiful salad. Typically made with green beans, hard boiled eggs, potatoes, capers, and canned tuna, this variation of Nicoise Salad features fresh, sustainably sourced Ahi tuna, seared and grilled. It is topped with a dijon mustard vinaigrette. "
NotesFor the full recipe, visit MK Library
Preparation Time1 hr 15 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 1 (1-pound) Red new potatoes, Medium size, scrubbed and sliced
- 4 Eggs Large, hard boiled
- 1 pound Haricots verts Also known as thin French green beans, stems trimmed
- 2 pounds Tuna Fresh, sushi quality Ahi
- 1 pint Cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup Nicoise olives Pitted
- 1 bunch Frisée Substitute: Arugula
- Sea salt To taste
- Black pepper Freshly ground, to taste
- 2 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
Hard-boil the eggs, peel, and refrigerate until salad assembly.
Slice the red potatoes into 1/4 inch pieces and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until cooked through in a 4-6 quart pot. Don't overcook or the potatoes will fall apart. Strain, rinse with cold water, and sprinkle apple cider vinegar on them. Cover and store in the refrigerator.
For the green beans, cut off the ends, cut to size, and boil in salted water for 3-5 minutes or done to taste, closer to al dente. Strain and store in the fridge.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
With just the right amount of sweet and savory, along with a great crunch throughout, this Golden Raisin Broccoli Salad is sure to be… Continue reading: "Golden Raisin and Broccoli Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old-fashioned Lemon Squares
- Punjabi Dal Makhani Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Mexican Mac N Cheese
- Falafel : Super Crispy On The Outside And Moist On The Inside
- 4 Minute Family Friendly Masala Rice
- Gluten-free And High-fiber Oatmeal
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Perfect Healthy Avocado Indian Roti
- Butter Pecan Brownies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes