11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Instant Pot Quinoa Black Bean Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
""This Instant Pot Quinoa Black Bean Salad is the perfect side dish for your favorite southwest meals. Loaded with familiar Tex-Mex flavors and wholesome ingredients, this dish is as delicious as it is nutritious. It’s loaded with the flavors you love – cumin, cilantro, corn, and if you choose, avocado and tomatoes. Even better, this southwest salad is loaded with nutrients! In fact, between the quinoa and the black beans, you get a healthy dose of protein so this dish can stand alone as a vegetarian entree. ""
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes