Healthy Grilled Buffalo Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This healthy chicken salad recipe is filling and so delicious. My entire family devours it, which is a must in my book. I have never cooked so much in my life and need options more than ever, so I thought I’d share this yummy salad. It has a slight kick to it but it only makes the chicken tastier. The salad here was made with spinach, but you can easily substitute for romaine or iceberg lettuce, if that’s what you have. The parsley is used as a garnish, so if you don’t have any, feel free to skip because your family won’t miss it."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This recipe for Sour Cream Hash Brown Bake is the picture of comfort. Made with creamy cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and shredded… Continue reading: "Sour Cream Hash Brown Bakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Honey Garlic Chicken Legs
- Mediterranean Sheet Pan Sausage And Veggies
- Crispy Fried Chicken
- Allergy Friendly Easy Turkish Manti
- Bakery Style Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Watermelon Jello Shots
- Shrimp And Grits
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Shrimp And Crab Salad
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes