11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Grilled Zucchini Ribbon Salad with Walnuts and Pecorino
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Grilled Zucchini Ribbon Salad with Walnuts and Pecorino is a simple and elegant salad that tosses lightly grilled zucchini ribbons with toasted walnuts, Pecorino cheese in a lemony vinaigrette. This salad is great because it is healthy for you while the sliced ribbons make the kids think they're eating pasta. This easy zucchini recipe is a good way to give your picky eaters the greens they need."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for the best easy pumpkin recipe you can make as soon as fall hits, look no further than this Maple Frosted Pumpkin… Continue reading: "Maple Frosted Pumpkin Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Breakfast Hot Pockets
- Chicken And Potato Bake
- Tomato Soup
- Zucchini Tomato Pasta
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pudding Dessert
- Biscuits And Sausage Gravy
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Salsa Fresca
- Easy Italian Ricotta Cake
- Vegetarian Baked Beans
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes