Classic Caesar Salad Dressing
This classic Caesar salad dressing recipe is perfect on a traditional Caesar salad with Romaine and croutons or on a delicious chicken Caesar wrap or sandwich.
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup wine vinegar (red or white, as you prefer)
- 1 large egg
- Salt, pepper, parsley (to taste)
- 1 cup olive oil
- Crushed anchovies filets (optional)
- Beat egg with mustard, green onions, garlic and spices.
- Add oil slowly and mix well with a whisk until creamy. Add vinegar at the end.
- Put remaining dressing in the fridge up to a couple of weeks.