Asian Green Tea Bbq Wild Rice
Rice dishes always wonderfully complement a nice dinner. This Asian infused green tea rice is made with the freshest ingredients for a great eclectic flavor. With fresh cilantro, kale and brewed green tea, enjoy it with your dinner tonight.
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1 1/2 cup brewed green tea, chilled
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cup wild rice
- 3 cups apple cider
- 2 large plum tomatoes, diced
- 2 celery ribs, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup soy nuts
- 1/4 cup San J Asian BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup San-J Asian BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh kale, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Plump the cranberries in brewed green tea for 30 minutes. Drain cranberries and set aside; transfer liquid to a large pot over medium heat.
- Add onions; cook until translucent. Add kale, cook for another 4 minutes.
- In a large sauce pot, bring the wild rice and apple cider to a boil. Transfer mixture to a deep baking dish.
- Add onion mixture; mix well to combine. Bake in the oven for 1 hour 30 minutes or until the rice absorbs all liquid. Remove from oven.
- In a large serving bowl, gently toss cooked wild rice with cranberries. Add plum tomatoes, celery, olive oil, soy nuts, San-J Asian BBQ Sauce and pepper. Garnish with cilantro.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Rice"
Rice, no matter if it's brown rice, wild rice, sticky rice or basmati rice, is always a delicious choice. Cook up some fried rice, with rice pudding for dessert. Chicken and rice is also a great choice. You cant go wrong with our rice dishes.