Weber Grill's Famous Sangria
Sangria is a type of wine punch common to the Iberian Peninsula, but it's very popular right here in the USA as well. This version copies the delicious sangria made at the Weber Grill, and it is just as tasty!
- 1 Granny Smith apple, diced
- 1 Red Delicious apple, diced
- 1 Bartlett pear, diced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 2 limes, sliced
- 1 cup simple syrup (equal amounts sugar and water heated until sugar is dissolved)
- 3/4 pint orange juice
- 3/4 cup brandy
- 3/4 cup Triple Sec
- Combine all ingredients and gently mix.
- Place in a container and refrigerate.
- Serve base with equal parts sparkling wine or Champagne.