Starbucks Spiced Holiday Coffee Copycat Recipe
Warm up this winter with a special copycat recipe for Starbucks spiced holiday coffee. This cozy drink is spiced with cinnamon and cardamom, the perfect combo for beating the winter blues.
- 2/3 cup ground Starbucks Christmas Blend or other dark roast coffee
- 4 cinnamon sticks, crushed or broken into small pieces
- 6 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2/3 cup honey
- Half-and-half or milk
- Mix together the coffee and cinnamon sticks. Using the coffee-cinnamon mixture and the water, brew coffee by your customary brewing method.
- Add the cardamom and honey to the hot coffee and stir until the honey dissolves.
- Serve warm. Pour about 2/3 cup coffee into each glass. Pass the half-and-half or milk.
Read NextBob Evans Dinner Rolls