Panera Tomato Mozzarella Salad
Bring this delicious Panera salad into your home for a quick and easy meal. This recipe is so simple and is the perfect lunch on a summer day.
- 1 loaf focaccia bread
- 6 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- Red onion, sliced paper thin
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella, cut into cubes
- Balsamic vinaigrette
- Cut bread into four wedges, place on plate.
- Gently toss tomatoes, basil and red onion together.
- Place 1/4 mixture on each wedge of bread, top with 1/4 of cheese cubes.
- Pour about 2 ounce of dressing over each.