Macaroni Grill Shrimp Portofino
This simple and flavorful shrimp dish is perfect over rice or pasta. Try this copycat recipe from the Macaroni Grill tonight and please the entire family.
- 16 medium mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 16 large shrimp, cleaned
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 4 slices lemon
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- Saute mushrooms and garlic in butter until almost tender. Add shrimp and saute until shrimp is cooked, about 3 minutes (do not overcook!). Add remaining ingredients except lemon and parsley and heat through.
- Serve over pasta or rice. Garnish with lemon slices and parsley.