KFC Style BBQ Baked Beans
Round out your barbecue with this tasty copycat recipe for KFC baked beans. These are perfect for any outdoor summer party and are great sides for burgers and dogs.
Cooking Time30 min
- 1 28-ounce can Bush's baked beans
- 3 1/2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup finely diced onions
- 1/2 cup hickory smoked bacon
- Fry bacon lightly (until heated through but still soggy).
- Put all ingredients in a casserole dish and bake for about 20 to 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.