Cracker Barrel Copycat Grilled Chicken Tenderloin
We've seen the love, everyone can't get enough of Cracker Barrel copycat recipes. We've got another amazing one to check out, this Cracker Barrel Copycat Grilled Chicken Tenderloin is delicious. Much like eating out, but at home.
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing (drain and discard spices)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Mix dressing, lime juice and honey together.
- Pour over chicken tenders, making sure all chicken tenders are covered. Marinate for 1 hour.
- Braise tenders in a nonstick pan or grill to lightly golden in color until cooked through.
Read NextRed Beans & Rice (popeyes Style)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Nov 14, 2011
@rosemariebazinet 4774144 - The recipe is referring to prepared Italian dressing made from the flavoring packet. - RecipeLion Editors.
rosemariebazinet 4 774144
Nov 12, 2011
Boy...must be dense this morning...what on earth does this mean??? 1/2 cup Italian dressing (drain and discard spices) Thanks
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use