Cracker Barrel Copycat Grilled Chicken Tenderloin
We've seen the love, everyone can't get enough of Cracker Barrel copycat recipes. We've got another amazing one to check out, this Cracker Barrel Copycat Grilled Chicken Tenderloin is delicious. Much like eating out, but at home.
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing (drain and discard spices)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Mix dressing, lime juice and honey together.
- Pour over chicken tenders, making sure all chicken tenders are covered. Marinate for 1 hour.
- Braise tenders in a nonstick pan or grill to lightly golden in color until cooked through.
Read NextKFC Nashville Hot Chicken