Irish Soda Bread with Brandy-Soaked Raisins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Irish Soda Bread is a staple for St. Patrick's Day every year. This tried and true version features raisins soaked in brandy for a fun twist on this Irish classic!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Magic Cake is unbelievably easy to make and delicious. This is the perfect type of cake to serve anytime during the day.… Continue reading: "Grandma's Magic Cake Recipevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strong Immune System Fig Smoothie
- Sweet Braided Easter Bread (sweet Keto Mozzarella Bread)
- Gluten Free Healthy Muffins Easy Recipe
- The Best One Pot Easy Lentil Soup (with Bacon)
- Easy Kale Salad W/ Citrus Dressing
- Amaretto Sour
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Cherry Cha Cha
- Cheese Bread Dumplings
- Egg Milk Gravy
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes