Creamy Tropical Dessert Delight
Tropical desserts are always delicious, whether you're relaxing under the sun or bundling up wishing for warmth. This Creamy Tropical Dessert Delight will instantly add sunshine to your day. The super easy no bake recipe comes together in minutes and will have you savoring every last bite. With flavors of banana, pineapple, coconut, Cool Whip and nuts, this creamy tropical pudding dessert is simply a delightful creamy treat everyone will love.
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 1 (1-ounce) box banana flavored instant pie filling and pudding mix
- 1 (8-ounce) container lowfat plain yogurt
- 1 (8-ounce) container lowfat vanilla yogurt
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1 dash rum
- 2 tablespoons coconut, toasted
- 1 tablespoon macadamia nuts, toasted
- Combine pudding mix, yogurts, and pineapple in a medium bowl. Fold in Cool Whip, cover and chill.
- If desired stir in rum and top with coconut and macadamia nuts.
Read NextBanana Pudding Mason Jar Recipe