Try something new this week with easy pudding recipes like this one. This popular baked Cowpoke Pudding is loaded with flavor that any old cowboy will love.
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup melted margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup sliced dates
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine brown sugar and hot water and stir to dissolve sugar. Heat to boiling and pour into 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Combine dry ingredients, gradually add melted butter and milk to make smooth batter. Add vanilla, dates and nuts.
- Drop batter from spoon into hot syrup. Bake for about 40 minutes.
Read NextWine Fluff( Vino Borra) Italian
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.