This recipe for boneless chicken is one of the best ways to cook boneless skinless chicken breast. Simple chicken recipes that taste this good are hard to come by. Make this recipe one of the easy chicken recipes you make again and again.
If you like this chicken breast recipe, be sure to check out our full collection of 27 Tempting Chicken Breast Recipes
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking MethodPressure Cooker
- 3 thick whole boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup rice
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup bitter orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In saucepan, heat orange juice, raisins and marmalade until marmalade melts, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Cut up chicken into 1" chunks. Heat olive oil in pressure cooker and add chicken chunks. Lightly brown.
- Add the orange juice mixture plus the brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger and rice. Close lid, bring to high pressure then lower heat on stove and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and release using cold water release method according to manufacturer's directions. Open, stir, taste and add salt and pepper to taste.