Freezer Strawberry Jam Sweetened with Stevia
With only four ingredients and three easy steps, this freezer strawberry jam recipe, sweetened with stevia is one of our easiest freezer jam recipes. Simply mix all ingredients in a sauce pan, boil for one minute then freeze and you have easy freeze jam.
- 1 package, no-sugar pectin
- 2 teaspoons stevia
- 1 cup cold water
- 5 cups sliced strawberries
- Put pectin, stevia, water in saucepan and stir while bringing to boil over medium/high heat.
- Boil for one minute then add strawberries.
- Stir well; pour into plastic containers and freeze.
Read NextNo-pectin Raspberry Jam Recipe