Freezer Strawberry Jam Sweetened with Stevia
With only four ingredients and three easy steps, this freezer strawberry jam recipe, sweetened with stevia is one of our easiest freezer jam recipes. Simply mix all ingredients in a sauce pan, boil for one minute then freeze and you have easy freeze jam.
- 1 package, no-sugar pectin
- 2 teaspoons stevia
- 1 cup cold water
- 5 cups sliced strawberries
- Put pectin, stevia, water in saucepan and stir while bringing to boil over medium/high heat.
- Boil for one minute then add strawberries.
- Stir well; pour into plastic containers and freeze.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Preserving"
Kick it old school, traditional Grandma style by pickling and preserving food. make your own jams, pickles and other traditional homemade delights. These delicious treats free up fridge space, preserving food such as fresh ginger without freezing.