Grilled Pork Chops with Blue Cheese
Learn how to cook tender pork chops on the grill with this great recipe. Sharp-tasting blue cheese dressing makes these delicious grilled chops even more distinctive. Try this tender pork chop recipe tonight!
See this and more awesome pork recipes in this collection of 13 Best Easy Pork Recipes.
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 4 thick lean pork chops (or pork steaks)
- A-1 Sauce
- Kitchen Bouquet seasoning sauce, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- crumbled Blue Cheese
- Healthy Choice Blue Cheese Salad Dressing (or equivalent)
1. Coat chops with Kitchen Bouquet and A-1 sauce and sprinkle with garlic powder if desired. Allow to marinate for 30 minutes or so while getting the barbecue going.
2. Grill chops over medium heat about 10 min. per side. Time will depend on thickness of chops.
3. During last 5 min. sprinkle crumpled blue cheese over chops and then cover with the blue cheese dressing. Cover grill and allow the cheese to melt.
Read NextOne Pot Southern Pork Chop Dinner