Grilled Pork Chops with Mango Cucumber Salsa
Get a delicious taste of summer with these Grilled Pork Chops with Mango Cucumber Salsa. This delish combo is perfect for an amazing outdoor meal, or just take yourself on a mini-vacation at your dinner table. It's so good!
This recipe is also mentioned in our new Featured Foodies section, check out more from the author of the recipe.
- 2 to 3 pork chops
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- For Mango Salsa:
- 1 cup cucumbers, chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 1 cup mangoes, diced
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
Pork Chops and Marinade:
- Combine orange juic, soys sauce, honey and olive oil in a bowl.
- Add the pork chops to the bowl and cover to marinate.
- Let it sit in the fridge for a couple of hours until you are ready to grill it. It's going to be tender with a salty-sweet flair.
- While the pork is marinading see below directions to make mango salsa.
- Remove the pork chops from the refrigerator and let sit at room temperature for about twenty minutes before cooking.
- Place the pork chops on your grilling surface, close the grill and cook each side for three minutes on high.
- Reduce the heat level to low. The internal temperature of the pork chop should exceed 145 degrees in order to be done.
- Serve pork chops with Salsa.
- The best way to cut the mangoes up quickly and with little mess is to halve the mangoes and cut them into little squares. Then take a spoon and scoop it out.
- Add cucumbers, tomatoes, green bell pepper, red onion, jalapeno, and mangoes to a bowl and mix together.
- Now add in the juice of lime, rice wine vinegar, olive oil, Orange Juice, and some chopped cilantro for extra freshness.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Let this sit in the fridge for a few hours to incorporate all of the flavors.