Grilled Pork Chop Marinade
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The massive pork chops my husband brought home (they were the size of steaks) were marinated overnight. The chops were grilled for about 15 minutes. The flavor of the marinade plus the flavor the grill gave the chops was excellent. They were tender, juicy and delicious. Always marinate meat in the refrigerator, marinating at room temperature runs the risk of harmful bacteria forming while the meat marinades. After the meat has marinated, allow the meat to come to room temperature before placing on the grill. Never marinade meat in a steel bowl or ceramic bowl. According to Everything2 the acid in the marinade can react with a metal bowl, both damaging the bowl and giving the meat a metal flavor. Always use a clear glass bowl to marinade. "
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Take that box of lemon cake mix to the next level with this Easy Lemon Pudding Cake! It's a delicious and simple cake recipe that uses… Continue reading: "Easy Lemon Pudding Cakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes