Easy Stuffed Pork Chops
Need a free easy pork chop recipe for dinner tonight? Look no further, because this is one of the best pork chop recipes you'll ever eat! This easy fried pork chop recipe is packed fast, easy, and packed with flavor.
See this and more awesome pork recipes in this collection of 13 Best Easy Pork Recipes.
Cooking Time45 min
- 4 loin pork chops, cut 1-1/4
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons corn oil, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup croutons
- 1/4 cup raisins (optional)
- 1 1/2 cup chicken broth, divided
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
1. Cut a deep picket in meaty side of each chop. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. In large skillet heat 1 Tbsp oil. Add onion and cook 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
3. Stir in croutons and raisins. Spoon crouton mixture into pork chops; close pocket with wooden pick.
4. Add remaining 1 Tbsp oil to skillet; heat over medium-high heat. Add chops and brown about 3 min. on each side.
5. Add 1 cup chicken broth and bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 25 min., turning once.
6. In small bowl stir remaining 1/2 cup chicken broth and corn starch. Add to skillet. Stirring constantly, bring to boil and boil 1 minute.
Find this quick and easy pork recipe with many others in the 42 Quick and Easy Recipes eCookBook.