Easy Barbecue Ribs
Baby back rib recipes don't have to be hard to make! You can make this easy barbecue rib recipe with no more than 4 ingredients! We know you'll be singing, "I want my baby back, baby back, baby back ribs!"
Cooking Time3 hr
- 2 slabs baby back ribs
- 32 ounce
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Pre-heat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Mix barbecue sauce, oil, and bourbon together.
- Place ribs in flat glass baking pan.
- Pour barbecue mixture over ribs, making sure ribs are thoroughly coated.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake in oven for 3 hours at 250 degrees F.
- Ribs can be put under broiler if desired.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Pork"
From pork chops to pork roasts, we have it all. You and your family will love all of these tasty pork recipes.