Slow Cooker Ham with Cola Glaze
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Keep it simple for the holidays! A Slow Cooker Ham with Cola Glaze is a classic Southern dinner recipe to feed a crowd. The moist, flavorful precooked ham is warmed in the slow cooker and basted with a sweet, spiced glaze made from brown sugar, mustard and Coke! Yes, that's right -- you can prepare a fully cooked ham in the Slow Cooker! Seriously, friends...a special holiday meal with friends and family doesn't get much easier than this. Set it in advance, and then get out of the kitchen to enjoy your loved ones and celebrate the season! "
Preparation Time25 min
Cooking Time3 hr 10 min
Slow Cooker Time LOW3 hr
Cooking MethodSkillet, Slow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Get summer picnic ready when you learn how to make this Easy 5-Minute Chicken Salad. Not only is this a super quick and super easy… Continue reading: "Easy 5-Minute Chicken Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten Free Chess Pie
- Doritos Chicken Casserole
- Slutty Brownies
- Keto Chocolate Almond Joy Bark
- Cranberry Apple Smoothie
- Apple Cheesecake Pancakes
- Homestyle Chicken Salad
- Chicken Tamale Pie
- Strawberry Champagne Popsicles
- Cookies & Cream Brownies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes