Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"An old-fashioned recipe for Cream of Mushroom Pork Chops gets an upgrade with fresh mushrooms, garlic, onion and herbs in a simple creamy gravy. Thanks to a quick sear on the stovetop, these pan-fried pork chops develop a beautiful golden brown exterior while staying tender and juicy on the inside. It's the perfect easy dinner for your busy weeknights! The classic combination of pork chops with cream of mushroom soup has been a favorite for decades. In fact, y'all love my Country Pork Chops and Rice Bake, which is a similar recipe for baked pork chops with cream of mushroom soup and onion soup mix. By contrast, today's recipe takes advantage of a quicker stovetop method to fry the pork chops and make the creamy mushroom sauce in a single skillet. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time35 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Classic Salisbury Steak Recipe is an old fashioned comfort food recipe you're surely familiar with. A favorite among many Moms… Continue reading: "Classic Salisbury Steak Recipevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chettinad Mutton Chukka
- Prawn Ghee Roast
- Thai-style Tempeh Green Curry
- Strawberry Milkshake Cookies
- Salsa Verde (green Salsa)
- Valentine Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Ham & Cheese Sliders
- Chicken Bean Soup
- Fried Carrots And Parsnips
- Baked Ziti With Ricotta And Italian Sausage
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes