The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
Arugula and Prosciutto Puff Pastry Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Arugula and Prosciutto Puff Pastry Pizza is easy to make and ready in about 20 minutes. Puff pastry dough is drizzled with olive oil, and then topped with mozzarella cheese, fresh arugula, salty prosciutto and some shaved Parmesan cheese. Simple, fresh, and bursting with flavor, this lighter pizza is perfect for busy weeknights and is sure to be a mealtime winner! So, grab those ingredients and make tonight pizza night! With this Arugula and Prosciutto Puff Pastry Pizza, you’ll love the ease of preparing it, and the delicious taste. Flaky, crunch, salty and savory, this simple pizza has it all!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
- One Jar Of Strawberry Jam No Pectin
- Pork Tamale Casserole Authentic Taste No Husk
- Instant Pot Meatballs Soup
- Paglia E Fieno Pasta Dinner
- Keto No Noodles Meat Lasagna
- Peach Smoothie
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No Churn Butterbeer Ice Cream
- Smoked Pork Chops
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes