The Best Homemade Pizza
Trying to make homemade pizza dough can be quite a challenge if you don't have a great pizza dough recipe. Our recipe for The Best Homemade Pizza comes makes a thin and crispy dough that is just absolutely delicious. Made in a bread maker for ease, top the dough with your favorite cheeses and pizza ingredients. Throw it in the oven and wait for a delicious personal pizza that you'll love.
Suggested toppings for 1 mini pizza:
1) 1-2 tablespoons tomato sauce, 1/4 teaspoon dry oregano, 1 slice provolone cheese, 1-2 tablespoons of pitted and sliced kalamata olives.
2) 1-2 tablespoons tomato sauce, 1/4 teaspoon dry oregano, 1 slice provolone cheese, sliced salami or pepperoni.
3) 1-2 tablespoons tomato sauce, 1/4 teaspoon dry oregano, 1 slice provolone cheese, 1 tablespoon ricotta cheese, anchovies.
- 1 1/3 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons of no salt seasoning
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons dry yeast
Place all dough ingredients in the bread maker pan in given order (the order is very important here).
Plug it to dough making cycle; it will take about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
30 minutes after dough-making cycle is finished, knead the dough with a little bit of flour on a large tray covered with parchment paper. Divide the dough to 6 and stretch it by hand until you get to 1/3 inch thickness and cover it with topping of your choice.
Let it rise for another 20-30 minutes and then pop to preheated oven to 375F for 25-30 minutes or until the crust is beautiful and crisp.