Easy And Spicy Indian Salmon Masala
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Perfectly baked salmon fillets with a combination of spices and herbs. A quick, spicy, and tender fish recipe. Tender cooked Indian Salmon Fish that can be made within minutes using garam masala, turmeric powder, and spicy red chilies. This masala salmon recipe is baked to perfection while you pour a glass of white wine, making it the perfect weeknight recipe! Tips: BBQ cut salmon works really well when baking or grilling, Covering this salmon while cooking will help keep the masala moist, Lemon versus lime tastes much better as a condiment"
NotesBroil the salmon on low heat for a few minutes at the end to brown the masala a little
-If making a sheet pan meal, cut veggies very small and thin to allow them to cook faster and get crispy.
-BBQ Cut salmon works best when baking and grilling.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 4 cloves fresh garlic
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1/2 jalapeno
- 2 salmon filets with skin
- 1/2 tsp tandoori masala (I like Raja brand)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 6-8 strands cilantro stems and leaves
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "King Ranch Chicken Soupvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Yaki Udon
- Green Mutton Chops Recipe
- Southindian Mor Kuzhambu
- Perfect Caramel Popcorn
- Mustard Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Vegan Tzatziki Dip
- Reuben Sandwich
- Fudgy Nutella Brownies With Salted Caramel Sauce
- Healthy Blueberry Muffin Recipe With Greek Yogurt
- Easy Eggless Crepes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes