Alex's Pizza Pockets
Perfect for lunch or dinner, these pizza pockets are delicious! Put your favorite ingredients in them in order to make them just right. There's nothing you can do to ruin 'em. Alex's Pizza Pockets will become your new favorite thing. They're even good as an appetizer or after school snack.
- 1 can refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 12 pepperoni slices
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 1 egg, beaten
- Parmesan cheese, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Remove dough and cut into 4 portions. Press each portion into a circle.
- In a small bowl, combine pizza sauce, garlic powder, parsley and oregano.
- Spoon about 2 Tablespoons of sauce onto each dough portion, leaving about an inch around the edge.
- Top each with mozzarella, 3 pieces of pepperoni and a few mushrooms.
- Fold circle in half creating a crescent shape. Crimp and seal edges with a fork. Brush each with egg wash and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake 25-35 minutes until golden brown. Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
Read NextStromboli Recipe