Alabama Style BBQ Chicken Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Focusing on the Alabama White sauce today, this Alabama Style BBQ Chicken Pizza is delicious! And I took a slightly different turn with this pizza today. I pulled out the cast iron skillet. If you’ve been following this blog for a while, then you know that I love my cast iron skillet. I use it for everything from cinnamon buns to steak. And now we’re adding pizza to that list. Up until the end, this pizza is fairly standard. Chicken, cheese and just enough tomato sauce to give the dough a wonderfully chewy and delicious texture. Then comes the Alabama White sauce. The sauce gets drizzled on the pizza after baking, and holy cow – talk about flavor explosion! Truthfully, I used the leftover Alabama White as a dipping sauce for the thicker crust on this pizza. Yum!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
With just the right amount of sweet and savory, along with a great crunch throughout, this Golden Raisin Broccoli Salad is sure to be… Continue reading: "Golden Raisin and Broccoli Saladvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes