Caramel Sweet Potato Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This is one of the best sweet potato pies ever. The crunchy, flaky homemade crust is the perfect bedding for the luscious sweet potato filling. The filling uses canned sweet potatoes (yams) which saves time when making this decadent fall pie. Ground nutmeg, ginger, and allspice combined with brown sugar and vanilla yield a rich depth of flavor. The contrast of the creamy filling, the crisp crust, the gooey caramel, and the pillowy meringue topping creates a wonder array of textures and flavors in every bite. Everyone gets excited to see this pie on the holiday table."
Yields1 9-inch pie
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sheet Pan Chicken with Potatoes and Green Beans
- Raspberry Flour Tortilla Dessert
- Shamrock Shake
- Best Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe
- Instant Pot Beef Stew With Potatoes
- Snickerdoodle Mug Cake
- Red Lentil Soup Recipe
- Spicy Slow Cooker Black Beans
- Irish Cream Chocolate Boozy Brownies
- Crunchy Pecan Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes