No Bake Lemonade Pie is perfect because it's a no bake pie with just 4 ingredients, making it simple enough for a child to make easy Mother's Day desserts! The lemon flavor makes it the perfect pie to introduce the warm weather with.
- 12 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (6 ounce) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Mix together the cool whip, sweetened condensed milk & lemonade concentrate until smooth.
- Pour into the graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate or freeze until time to serve. It’s delicious either way, but the frozen pie is my favorite!