Cherry Jubilee Icebox Pie
Keep your oven off this summer and try this Cherry Jubilee Icebox Pie. This no-bake cherry pie recipe sets up in your fridge so you don't have to heat up the kitchen. Cherry desserts are perfect for summer gatherings or picnics!
Chilling Time2 hr
- 3 eggs
- 2 cans 14-ounce sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 can (about 21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 baked pie crust
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs well.
- In another bowl, mix together condensed milk and lemon juice. Add to the eggs.
- Stir in canned cherries. Mix until combined.
- Pour filling into prepared crust. Chill until set.
Read NextOld Fashioned Funeral Pie
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Apr 13, 2013
I would never eat anything with raw eggs. You are taking a chance of severe food poisoning. Take it from one who knows ...
Apr 02, 2013
bslowen1939 035724 2
Apr 02, 2013
I thought you were not suppose to eat raw eggs!!??
Apr 10, 2012
Do you not heat/cook the egg before you refrigerate
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use