Cherry Jubilee Icebox Pie
Keep your oven off this summer and try this Cherry Jubilee Icebox Pie. This no-bake cherry pie recipe sets up in your fridge so you don't have to heat up the kitchen. Cherry desserts are perfect for summer gatherings or picnics!
Chilling Time2 hr
- 3 eggs
- 2 cans 14-ounce sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 can (about 21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 baked pie crust
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs well.
- In another bowl, mix together condensed milk and lemon juice. Add to the eggs.
- Stir in canned cherries. Mix until combined.
- Pour filling into prepared crust. Chill until set.