Spiralized Zucchini Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Pasta is probably one of the most comforting dishes at all times and whenever I decide on cooking and having pasta kids get very excited. This pasta dish comes with a little twist as it contains no real pasta making it a super super healthy ‘pasta’, guilt free since it’s very low in carbs and it is gluten free. To spiralize the vegetables (potatoes, sweet potatoes, celery, carrots, beetroots, butternut squash and so on) I’m using a tool which makes my life a lot easier and that is a spiralizer obviously. Instead of courgette/zucchini you can use celeriac or squash, or a mix of courgette carrots and beetroot. It's delicious. If you haven't got a spiralizer you can use a peeler and make and use those shavings."
Preparation Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love a nice refreshing fruity dessert recipe that doesn't take a lot of effort? This Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cake is a… Continue reading: "Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes