Tuna & Pasta Cheddar Melt
This all-in-one skillet dish delivers comfort food in the blink of an eye. Ready in less than thirty minutes, this easy pasta recipe has loads of tuna, noodles, and cheese, with a bread crumb topping that will have you coming back for seconds.
- 1 can (10.5-ounces) Campbell's condensed chicken broth
- 1 soup can of water
- 3 cups uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 can (10.75-ounces) Campbell's condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (6-ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- Heat the broth and water in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat to a boil. Stir in the pasta. Reduce the heat to medium. Cook until the pasta is tender, stirring often. Do not drain.
- Stir the soup, milk and tuna in the skillet. Top with the cheese.
- Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the tuna mixture. Cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.