Easy Pasta Primavera
In under 15 minutes, you can have a meal to be proud of with this quick recipe for supper. You will be surprised by how much flavor you can get out of frozen veggies with this free quick easy recipe.
- 8 ounces linguine pasta
- 1 pound frozen vegetable mixtures
- 1 jar alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons lemon peel, grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Add vegetables during the last 8 minutes. Drain.
- Combine all remaining ingredients. Heat through.
Read NextClassic Italian Fettuccine Alfredo