Creamy Mushroom Carbonara
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Have you ever made classic Spaghetti Carbonara? It’s definitely a favorite around here, and we’ve made it a number of times for company. However, I decided to put a spin on this by adding in sauteed mushrooms instead of pancetta. (In hindsight, I should’ve left the pancetta in this recipe…it would’ve been delicious!) The umami of the mushrooms plus the creaminess of the pasta paired quite well together. In fact, this Creamy Mushroom Carbonara raced right up our list of comfort food!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Lazy Sunday Cinnamon Roll Cake is the perfect meal to roll right out of bed for. This is basically (you guessed it) a cinnamon… Continue reading: "Lazy Sunday Cinnamon Roll Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Rosehip & Hibiscus Iced Tea
- Chili Garlic Tofu Scramble
- Eggplant Caponata
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs & Potatoes
- Smoked Lamb Casserole
- Lemon-olive Oil Dressing – Clean Eating
- Chocolate Plus Breakfast Smoothie
- White Chicken Chili
- Balsamic Glazed Steak And Onions
- Jaclyn Shimmel - Food Blogger
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes