Creamy Mushroom Carbonara
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Have you ever made classic Spaghetti Carbonara? It’s definitely a favorite around here, and we’ve made it a number of times for company. However, I decided to put a spin on this by adding in sauteed mushrooms instead of pancetta. (In hindsight, I should’ve left the pancetta in this recipe…it would’ve been delicious!) The umami of the mushrooms plus the creaminess of the pasta paired quite well together. In fact, this Creamy Mushroom Carbonara raced right up our list of comfort food!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
With just the right amount of sweet and savory, along with a great crunch throughout, this Golden Raisin Broccoli Salad is sure to be… Continue reading: "Golden Raisin and Broccoli Saladvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes