Church Supper Lasagna
As filling as it is satisfying, this homemade lasagna recipe is a perfect dinner to start off the long work week. Layered with ground beef, cottage and Mozzarella cheese, it's robust flavor will have you coming back for seconds. Remind your family that a delicious dinner is a blessing and make Church Supper Lasagna tonight.
Cooking Time30 min
- 1 package of lasagna noodles, (13-ounces)
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cans (8-ounces) tomato sauce
- 4 sliced boiled eggs
- 1 pound Mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1 pint large curd cattage cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook noodles; rinse under cold water and drain.
- Heat oil and brown beef in large skillet. Stir in onion, parsley, celery, garlic powder. salt and tomato sauce. cover and simmer for 15 minutes.Reserve a few egg slices for garnish.
- In a 13x9x2 inch oiled pan, layer about 1/3 each of the noodles, Mozzarella cheese, cottage cheese, eggs and meat sauce. Repeat layers twice ending with the meat sauce.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes. Garnish with egg slices.