3 Cheese Pasta Bake
This creamy, extra cheesy version of macaroni and cheese is ready in just forty minutes and features 3, that's right, 3 different cheeses. Easy to make and even easier to enjoy, make this pasta recipe for supper tonight. It's cheese-tastic!
- 1 can (10.75-ounces) Campbell's condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8-ounces) package of any shredded two-cheese blend
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups corkscrew-shaped pasta, cooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Stir the soup, cheeses, milk and black pepper in a 1 1/2-quart casserole. Stir in the pasta.
- Bake at 400°F. for 20 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.