15 Minute Creamy Mushroom Gnocchi
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This 15 Minute Creamy Mushroom Gnocchi is an amazing weeknight meal. On the table in 15 minutes, this lightning-fast pasta dinner is covered in a rich mushroom cream sauce that comes together fast with no can-of-something soup. Of course, it has bacon… and bacon makes everything better. If you’ve never cooked gnocchi at home, it is just pasta made from potatoes. They are like little puffy clouds of food joy. And cook in about 3-4 minutes. Perfect for weeknight meals. Gnocchi is generally boiled in water then added to sauce or soup to serve. But it is also delicious if you toast it in a little butter or olive oil before adding to your dish. "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One bite of this Fluffy Cream Puff Cake and you will fall in love. This easy dessert recipe combines pudding, Cool Whip, chocolate,… Continue reading: "Fluffy Cream Puff Cakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes