Market Day Farm Fresh Frittata
Easy and so good tasting, this frittata recipe is perfect for a Mother's Day or Easter brunch, for a lazy Sunday at home, or even a delicious dinner. With minimal prep time and only 20 minutes to cook, you'll have a meal on the table lickety split!
Get other wonderful recipes for Mother's Day in our free, downloadable eCookbook, Celebrate Mom: 26 Terrific Mother's Day Recipes.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 3 ounces asparagus spears
- 12 Market Day Fully Cooked Bacon Slices #4068
- 1 Market Day Deluxe Ham Steak #1537
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and diced
- sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup potatoes, diced into 1/4-inch cubes
- In 10-inch skillet heat oil over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add onion and potatoes; stir and cook about 5 minutes.
- Cut asparagus spears into thirds. Add asparagus and ham to skillet.
- Meanwhile, in a medium sized bowl beat eggs and pepper; stir in Parmesan and cheddar cheeses.
- Reduce skillet heat to medium-low; pour eggs over potato mixture.
- Cover; cook 14-16 minutes or until egg mixture is set in center. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle diced tomato over frittata.
- Cut into wedges and serve with Fully Cooked Bacon Slices, which have been heated according to package directions. Sprinkle bacon with sesame seeds if desired.
Read NextPico de Gallo Frittata