Bologna Hash Brown Casserole
Bologna puts a unique twist on an old-time favorite! This hash brown casserole recipe uses bologna instead of traditional meats. Bologna is a refreshing choice and a nice compliment to the meal.
Can be mixed ahead and baked later.
If you like this hash brown recipe, be sure to check out our full collection of the 15 Favorite Hash Brown Casserole Recipes
Cooking Time50 min
Cooking MethodOven, Casserole
- 8 ounces piece of bologna, cut into 1/2 inch slices and quartered
- 1 pound hash browns, thawed
- 1/4 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cream of chicken soup
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all the ingredients together (bologna, hashbrowns, butter, cheese, sour cream, soup, salt and pepper)
- Put into a greased 8 x 8 inch pan.
- Add topping.
- Bake in a 350 degrees F oven for 50 minutes.
- 3/4 cup crushed Corn Flakes or cracker crumbs
- 1/8 cup melted butter or margarine
- Top with combination of Corn Flakes and butter.
Read NextClassic Meatloaf Recipe