5 Minute Fudge
Make rich chocolate fudge in only five minutes with the help of your microwave. You can customize this recipe by adding your favorite nuts or coconut. This is one of the best easy fudge recipes because it's so easy to make! If you're pressed for time, but want to enjoy rich, creamy chocolate fudge, pull out this recipe and in just 5 minutes you'll be satisfying your chocolate sweet tooth.
Preparation Time2 min
Cooking Time3 min
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup milk
- 1 stick margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix sugar and coca together thoroughly in large microwavable bowl.
- Pour milk in sugar mixture but do not mix. Set the stick of margarine right on top of the mixture.
- Microwave on high for 2 1/2 minutes.
- After the mixture comes out of the microwave, mix well and add vanilla.
- If it seems to dry, add a little extra milk. If you add too much milk and it gets too runny then you can use the mixture on top of ice cream.
- At this point you can add nuts or whatever else you like in your fudge. Put the fudge out on a plate that is covered with aluminum foil.
- Put in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes. It will solidify pretty quickly.
Read NextHealthy Chunky Monkey Rice Bowl