Sweet Heat Chipotle Honey Short Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These fall-off-the-bone-tender short ribs are fantastic. A sweet flavor with the surprising kick of a little bit of chipotle. Perfect for any BBQ or picnic, but made in the crockpot they can be enjoyed all year long!"
- 2 pounds bone-in beef short ribs
- 2 pouchs pouch of KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce Mix & Dry Rub Sweet Honey
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon chipotle seasoning
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gingerbread Spiced Walnuts
- Halloween Snack Mix
- Layered Pumpkin Squares
- Pumpkin Pie Shortbread Bars
- Peanut Butter Cup Blondies
- Marinated Herb T Bone Steaks
- Southwestern Potato Salad
- Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- Sous Vide Sirloin Steak
- Easy Charlie Brown Halloween Treats
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes