Cool off this 4th of July with some easy Popsicle recipes you can make at home. Like these Patriotic Pops, they are simple to make and ultra refreshing too. Plus they aren't overly loaded with sugar. A perfect holiday treat, especially for the kids.
- 3/4 cup Ocean Spray® Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 3/4 cup Ocean Spray® White Cranberry Juice Drink
- 3/4 cup Ocean Spray® Blueberry Juice Cocktail
- 6 frozen pop molds, 3 ounces each
- 6 wooden craft sticks
- Pour juice cocktail into molds.
- Insert craft sticks and freeze for 4 hours or until completely firm.
- To serve, dip outsides of molds into warm water to loosen.
Read NextPumpkin Oreo Truffles