Patriotic Coolers With Independence Ice Cubes
Make some adorably festive, fruity and fun Patriotic Coolers with Independence Ice Cubes. They're perfect for the 4th of July! Flavored ice cubes recipes are always a breeze to make and can liven up almost any drink.
- 1 ice cube tray
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, rinsed
- 1/3 cup Ocean Spray® Blueberry Juice Cocktail
- 1/2 cup Ocean Spray® White Cranberry Juice Drink
- 1/2 cup Ocean Spray® Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- For Coolers Drinks:
- 2 cups Ocean Spray® White Cranberry Juice Drink
- 2 cans (12-ounce) lemon-lime flavored soda, chilled
For Ice Cubes:
- Place 4 blueberries in each of 16 ice cube cups. Add about 1 teaspoon blueberry flavored juice. Freeze at least 1 hour or until solid.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon white cranberry drink to each cup. Freeze 1 hour or until solid.
- Top with 1/2 tablespoon cranberry beverage. Freeze at least 1 hour or until solid.
- In each of 4 tall glasses, pour 1/2 cup white cranberry juice drink and 3/4 cup soda.
- Add ice cubes to each glass.