Classic 7 Layer Salad
This classic salad is a favorite for potlucks and big parties. Layer on the lettuce, peppers, onions, celery, cheese and peas and then top it off with a sweet Hellmann's mayonnaise dressing.
- 1 medium head lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 cup green pepper (some red, if desired)
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen green peas, uncooked
- 1 cup Hellmann's Light Mayo (or your favorite brand)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups grated cheese
- Bacon bits (optional)
- Layer first 5 ingredients. (May use one can English peas, drained, for frozen).
- Mix mayonnaise and sugar. Dot over salad and spread carefully over top to cover.
- Top with grated cheese and bacon bits.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise Recipes"
Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise Recipes
Quick and easy recipes with Hellman's Real Mayonnaise and Hellman's Light Mayo like Hellman's deviled eggs, Hellman's egg salad and many more.
There are no records